About the Course
Are you interested in learning more about the ancient science of Ayurveda and its application in modern-day dietetics?
Do you want to learn how to nourish your body and mind with food that is not only delicious but also supports your overall health and well-being?
If so, we invite you to register for our course in Ayurveda Dietetics!
What can I expect from the course?
Led by academician and practioner in the field, this course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Ayurveda and its approach to dietetics. Through a combination of lectures, games and experiential learning opportunities, you will gain the knowledge of Ayurvedic principles
You will learn about
● The food classification basis of Ayurveda with the concepts and terms including the three doshas and how they impact your body, mind, and emotions.
● How to imagine a personalized meal plans based on Ayurveda dietary logic and food combinations that are tailored to your unique constitution and needs.
● Understanding Ayurveda Dietetics in the context of modern dietetics and nutrition which will help you apply the concepts learnt in the course to the practical world.
● How foods can help to manage individual constitutions and imbalances using Ayurvedic herbs. Please note this is a basic course and will not address dietetics for therapeutic or clinical conditions.
● An academically intense 10-day course with live sessions spanning 1.5 hours each day.
● Content rich course with real world examples, terminology and Key ideas of ayurveda Dietetics
● Course delivery in English
● Attendance for live session is voluntary but highly recommended.
● All lectures will be recorded and shared. The recording will be available for 30 days
● Certification requires you to complete two assignments and five quizzes
● Textbook is provided, as also study material and research papers.
What is the cost of the course?
The course fee for this course is 3000 INR. Students can avail of a discount and pay only 2000 INR.
Can I Apply?
Whether you are a practising dietitian/healthcare professional looking to incorporate Ayurveda into your practice or a food blogger/student who has done Biology in high school or an individual with a passion for Ayurveda concepts and its application in dietetics, this course is the perfect opportunity to deepen your understanding and take your food journey to the next level.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to unlock the secrets of Ayurveda Dietetics - register now by clicking on the link below
+91 7975651724 (M-F: 9:30 - 5pm; WA anytime)
Open to all knowledge-seekers regardless of age or educational background. High school biology and ability to understand English are the only requisites.
The content has been designed keeping in mind the curriculum that Indian undergraduate students in food, nutrition and dietetics are exposed to. If you are not sure if this course is for you, please email email@example.com with your background information.
For students of nutrition and dietetics to compliment their lessons in modern biology.
For nutritionists and dieticians to help their clients in navigating traditional food concepts and modern diets
For yoga teachers, sports nutritionists and fitness trainers seeking integrative health practices
For food enthusiasts, technologists, chefs and allied professionals interested in AyurAhaar.
For information on how to apply, please visit our Admissions page.