About the Course
This diploma course aims to impart Indian Traditional Knowledge Hasthyadi Ayurveda as diploma program for Ayurveda and Veterinary graduates. The Diploma holder will have the expertise in diagnosis and treatment of Elephant and other animal disorders through the principles of Ayurveda and Veterinary Ayurveda.
Our Partner, Guruvayoor Thrikaikattu Madam Moopil Swamiyar Nakerimana Govinda Brahmananda Thirtha Smarak Educational Trust (GTNGET), whose primary intention and motto is to spread the system of Hasthiyadi Ayurveda traditional system of healing Elephants to the world through its clinical and academic programs and to get the Hasthiyadi Ayurveda integrated with ethno-veterinary system of medicine and healing.
Below are the unique features of this diploma course.
• Unique design of curriculum on Traditional knowledge system and hands on practical training by the experts in the field.
• Continuous evaluation process.
• Experiential learning.
• Credit System on completion of each module.
• Evaluation of competence at all stages of learning.
• Follow Grit system of learning.
• Focus is on Cognitive, Psychomotor and Affective domains of learning.
• Knowledge delivery through domain experts.
• Case studies analysis and demonstration.
• Clinical practice under experts.
• Developing the research database on Hasthyaurveda
- Candidates shall have a full time Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda or Veterinary Sciences with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 50% to 45%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time
The Diploma holder will have the expertise in diagnosis and treatment of Elephant and other animal disorders through the principles of Ayurveda and Veterinary Ayurveda.
Mr. Ravi Kumar G
For information on how to apply, please visit our Admissions page.